Aspirants can be Technical graduates, Employees in IT sector, IT firm chiefs looking to add a new branch and any other investor with a diversification plan to enter IT sector.
- Plug and Play Office Space.
- Virtual Offices..
- Assistance in IT Product Marketing & Business Consulting.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs for start up members.
- Mentoring Programs - Meet Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists etc and gain advice regarding business planning and financial strategies..
- Trainings, Seminars / Webinars offered by NASSCOM and other organizations.
- One to One Mentoring opportunities.
- Information and guidance on funding under various Government schemes and Angel Investors.
- Business Networking - Creating an opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs and learn more on global technological practices.